Saturday, July 4, 2009

Rested, relaxed and revived!

I am back from vacation and what a vacation it was. I was surprised at how much I needed and wanted this time with our family. I missed my quilting friends and all the inspiration you all bring to my life, but this time away from everything was truly incredible.

Cancun was fantastic!
Here we are, all gathered together.


Spending the week with all the family was a wonderful thing. I enjoyed the vacation with my loved ones more than I ever even expected. A few pictures...
Papa...............Mimi
Daughter #1 and her family...

Kelly and the kids....................Scott


Evie..............................Anna.........................................Nathan
Daughter #2 and her family...

Jennifer............................................Todd.................................Hadley
We had a wonderful time through sun, rain, laughter and tears.
Dear Lord, Thank you so much for Your many blessings. My family is the center of my universe and only through You could this happen. May You guard us against harm and bring us closer to You with each passing day. In the name of Your son, Jesus Christ...Amen

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home Mimi...what a beautiful family. Yes you are very blessed!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. And with all those happy smiles we can all see what a wonderful trip you had. Glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.