Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thoughts

Thinking about grandson Nathan a lot today and saying prayers for him. My daughter explains well what's going on with him on her blog, Snyder-ville. Nathan is such a sweetheart. He's such a little man and he makes me smile...big smiles.

I didn't sleep well last night at all. I'm dragging today, but I did manage to get most of the 40th birthday quilt done for my niece. I was browsing The Quilt Show site (Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims) and saw a tutorial for a caveman-style quilt. I picked out a couple of batiks (that I just LOVE) and the quilt went together really fast.

I've got to do the hand stitching on the binding and add a label. If it's nice tomorrow weatherwise, I'll take the creation outside and post a pic.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how we continue to worry about our families? There have been such great strides made in that field and with a definite diagnosis now, he will be able to receive the benefits. I hope and pray that he will be one of those that benefits greatly and that this will be just a blip along his road in life.

    Enjoy your quilting. It sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had really thought one of my grandbabies were Autistic, too, but with a lot of nutritional changes, he is a different child. Do a lot of reading, there is sooo much info on this...I'll say a prayer...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.