Friday, April 17, 2020

Befuddlement

I haven't posted in a while.  My mind is overwhelmed and I don't like it.

Rick is home from the hospital.  His biopsy and plural fluid results were/are good.  No malignant cells.  That's wonderful news and he is doing so well here at home.  Why am I feeling befuddled?

The weather has been unseasonably cold.  We've had snow a couple of times this week - enough that I had to sweep it off the deck -- and today we are supposed to get quite a bit of snow.  It's not supposed to last long, it's a very wet snow that will melt quickly.


Because the weather has been unkind, it's hard for Rick to get out to walk with us (me and Sophie).  He likes to walk, but the cold weather is very hard on him; me...I think that's all the people who have received them, but I also made extras for Rick and me and some to have on hand if someone needs one.  Here's me in my favorite one and the other one is plus he needs to take his oxygen tank along with him.  Once the weather breaks, I think we will be less stressed.


I made face masks to wear when we go out, like the doctor's office, dropping something off at the neighbor's house or anywhere we might be closer than usual to another person.  I made masks for:
Kelly, Scott, Evelyn, Anna, Nathan, Viv, Jennifer, Todd, Hadley, Treva, Cris, Jerry, Butch, Pat V, JP, Guenveur, John, Marty, Marty's husband, Marty's son, Marty's son's wife, Carol, Bonnie, Jim, Rick, the one I made for our neighbor, Guenveur.  Kelly, Scott and Hadley in their protective gear!







Stay safe and hunker down for a while longer!

-H



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.