Thursday, April 9, 2020

Thank you, Lord

Today is Thursday and last evening, I got to bring Rick home.  My heart is full.

We have no results from biopsy that was taken on Wednesday, but my honey is home and until we get results, we are hunkering down and resting.  He has a "televisit" with our primary care doctor on Monday.

This week has been torturous for Rick and for me.  For him, his stay in the hospital was more than scary.  Until he got his COVID-19 test results back (negative, thankfully) he was placed on the COVID-19 floor.  Thankfully he was only there for 1 day.

One of his doctors was horrid.  The doctor made Rick believe he was going to die.  When (and if) I see this guy, I am going to give him a "piece of my mind".  His "bedside manner" is severely lacking.  When Rick saw him, he did tell him how this doc made him feel and the man said he didn't know he was percieved that way.

The whole experience, a lot of it because of the COVID-19, was just terrifying for both of us.

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.