Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Wednesday - a little rain must fall

It's Wednesday and a little rain is falling on us!  Not a storm but a few sprinkles so far with more rain to come later today and tonight.

I hope to use our new Lodge Sportsman Cast Iron Grill today to do hamburgers.  We'll see if the weather cooperates.

I woke during the night and grabbed my phone to secure a grocery pickup time from Walmart next Tuesday.

Yesterday I picked out some rocks and washed them.  I baked them for a couple of hours, then turned the oven off and left them until this morning.  I'm going to paint some rocks later today!  (I love painted rocks!)

Well, I decided against barbecuing burgers on our new grill tonight.  We had burgers from Burger King instead.  I had been putzing around and didn't feel like messing with the grill and trying to avoid the rain showers.

It's now time to relax and put my feet up.

-H



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.