Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Wednesday happenings

Here I am, posting on the correct day!!

Today I wrapped and delivered the door banner that I made for my newest great great nephew.  I made it on the day he was born -- April 2, 2020, but I didn't do the label and wash it until yesterday.
With this COVID-19 pandemic and the sheltering at home, we don't get out much.  We walk Sophie and we go outdoors as much as possible, but don't really go anywhere.  Going for a ride in the car is a delight for all 3 of us!!

After dropping off the door banner and sneaking a peek of my new great great nephew through the window, we stopped by McDonalds and got Rick a couple of hamburgers for lunch.  (I had green beans.)

We went for a short walk with Sophie...it was COLD.  The air hurt my nasal passages, so we cut it short.  I thought it was necessary that the lawn get mowed, so I did that.  I'm glad we didn't wait longer, the grass is thick and was long enough that waiting longer would make it harder to mow later.

I was going to do sautéed chicken with green peppers and onions and white rice as a side, but we have decided to order pizza from Dominos for dinner.  Sounds delicious.

We're watching the weather and this unseasonal cold has GOT to stop.  Betsy Kling, our weather gal says that we have nearly 10 more days of this below-average cold, then we should be getting more warmer weather!  TIME FOR SPRING!

Signing off...
-H





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.