Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April Fools' Day

I had a prank all ready for today!  I have been planning for it since maybe April 2 or 3 of last year!  In lieu of all the coronavirus, COVID-19 all around us, I don't feel very much like playing a prank.  I will save my silliness for next year when, hopefully, the world will be healthier.

Today will hopefully bring my great-great nephew into the world.  My niece is supposed to be at the hospital at 10AM to be induced.

Yesterday I wasn't very productive, so today I'm going to be more focused on goals.  Whether my goal is to read a book, go for a walk or whatever, I'm going to be busier.

Today, I would like to accomplish these things:

1.  Add to my grocery list of things I need from Walmart.  When a slot opens up for pickup, I will have my list ready.  CHECK

2.  Sew (hopefully complete) the name banner for Cooper CHECK, not finished, but quilted and ready to bind.

3.  Do a load of laundry CHECK

4.  Read some of my book

5.  Go for a walk with Sophie and Rick CHECK

6.  Make a tasty dinner CHECK, I made sautéed chicken, green peppers and onions, rice and cauliflower casserole

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.