Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Kind of an icky day

Where to start with today?  Rick got up REALLY early...about  6AM.  I got up about 7:30.  I usually sleep until nearly 8 and then do a quick look at my phone and send out my game freebies to friends.  I woke up a little when Sophie came into the bed about 6:30.  She didn't stay long and I went back to sleep.

I got up, had coffee and Rick settled in for a little nap.  I was planning to sew today, but I didn't get up in my sewing room till after 3PM.

We took Sophie for a relatively short walk, it was cold and damp today.

I finished up a grocery pick up order at Acme.  It's the first time I've completed an order.  I am to pick it up between 1 and 3PM on Thursday.  I am wondering how many of my items won't be available...I'll have to see.  I also have an order in process at Walmart, but I won't try to get a pickup time until I get my Thursday order from Acme.  Whatever was not available will go on the Walmart list.  Walmart is hard to get a pickup time...they are so booked up.  I will try early Friday morning (after getting my Acme order) to get a time slot.  Nothing urgent, but I will see what happens.

We had wings for dinner from Buffalo Wild Wings.  They were good.  We have a few left over, maybe that will be lunch tomorrow.

Yesterday we got a delivery of cookies.  Kelly ordered cookies to be delivered to us from Insomnia Cookies.  I had part of one and it was good.  They come "hot from the oven" and fresh to your door.

My plans for tomorrow include doing a manicure for myself (my cuticles are rough), read and work on the door banner for baby Conner.  Ashleigh is being induced tomorrow.

Sweet dreams,
-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.