Monday, March 16, 2020

More closures

Governor DeWine had to be even more specific.  He listed that gyms, recreation centers, trampoline entertainment places, indoor water parks and other things I can't remember now are now to close.  It' boils down to "STAY HOME, PEOPLE".

On to regular life:  Rick, Sophie and I went for a walk today.  We were in the neighborhood ror about 50 minutes or so and got some 8,000 steps.

I finished making the Japanese Knot purse for Crystal.  It didn't take a long time to make it, but since I made it out of leather (and did not line it) I had to glue the edge and when it dried, I sewed it.

The new neighbors had some tree folks out today.  There is a tree in their back yard that the trunk is rotting.  Our tree guy, James Jewell, is the one doing the work.  He had a helper with him and that guy looked like one of the guitar players from ZZ Top!!!

Tonight my sister is hosting our Monday night dinner outing at her house.  Since all the restaurants' dining rooms are closed, we are picking up carry-out pizza, she's making soup and a salad.  We have a pie to take.  Butch and Suzi are going to be there too.  I should probably invite them over next Monday to our house.

Enough ramblings for now.

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.