Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Rainy Tuesday

It's a rainy Tuesday, but we were expecting the rain.  We are supposed to do our taxes today, and I believe we will, but in the meantime, I had a little sewing and crafting to do.

To the right are two 6.5 inch blocks for my Moda Blockheads 3 quilt along.  This is the block for week 8, a darling 9 patch.

I also made the St. Patrick's Day cards for the grandchildren, but I forgot to take photos and they are in envelopes and ready to mail, but here is an extra one of which I snapped a photo.  Each kid got a card, $5 and a shamrock pin.


I had to renew my software for Microsoft Office.  It's always a hassle...I detest doing it.  There are so many numbers in my records and the numbers change with each order every year.  I paid for it, and think I am going to have a permanent license from now on, but until I get it downloaded (and the old software uninstalled) I won't be sure of anything!!

I also called to schedule a grooming appointment for Sophie.  Their first available appointment is next Tuesday, March 17 at 9:00 am.

Also on the agenda for today is Rick's scheduled haircut.  For a stay-at-home day, it's been quite busy around here!!

I want to make a small purse for Cris for her birthday.  If I get time, I'll make it, but I'm not really sure she would like it.  She said she would, but we'll see what the future brings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.