Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sunday of Shelter In Place

Sheltering in place.  That's what I'm doing each day.  We get up, we have coffee and play computer games, we eventually get dressed!

Today I finished the LOVE quilt(let).  I am pleased with the quilting and the way it turned out.

Kelly and Scott got a puppy.  She's a Bernedoodle which is a Bernese Mountain Dog and a Poodle.  She's adorable.  As of now, no name...they just got her today.  





And here...here is our Sophie girl!  Amazingly sweet dog.

We also cleaned up the yard.  Rick ran the mower for a bit.  It's harder and harder for him because of his lung issues.  I raked part of the yard and a few people walking stopped to chat.

Dinner was ribs in the oven, stovetop stuffing and I had some cauliflower casserole.

Now I'm in my nightie, sitting here, writing in my blog/journal and sipping a cup of tea.  

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.