Sunday, March 15, 2020

Holy cow!

After my last post, things changed here in Ohio.  Governor DeWine has CLOSED all bars and restaurants for dine in/drink in.  They can stay open if they offer carry out and/or delivery.  WOW!

He has also said the child care centers are going to be closed, not yet, but he advised that if you have children in day care, try to find alternative method for child care as closures will be coming.

I guess I wasn't overreacting to this Covid-19.  Decisions have been made FOR us.  Wow, just wow!



Ok...let's try to show some lighter things.  We went for a walk today and our Sophie was silly, as usual!  We went past Kent Feed (where we buy her food and she gets treats every time we go there) and she decided she wanted to go in.  She laid down in the driveway!  Then, she went up the walkway to their door and wanted to go in!  They are not open on Sundays!  She's funny.  I snapped a couple of photos and I'll show them to Todd and Helena (owners) when we go in again.  Sophie goes to the groomer on Tuesday to get her spring "do".  She looks just gigantic with all her hair, so I'm documenting how big she looks.  This is the "before" photo.

Yesterday I made a birthday card for Cris.  Her birthday is Tuesday.  I think she will like this!


That's about all for now.  Updates on this Corona Virus (Covid-19) issues as they unfold.  

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.