Thursday, March 19, 2020

The lighter side

Here we are, it's Thursday, March 19.  As I woke this morning (after a marathon sleep) I lay in my bed and pondered, "What day is it today?".  That's the normal thing that runs through my mind each morning, because, being retired, I don't really pay attention to that.  The second thing to pass through my mind was...are we still dealing with the coronavirus...Covid19.  Yes, we are and that's just a fact that I need to deal with.  I need to be calm and patient.  That's just the way it is.  Calm, patience and prayer.

Sophie got groomed on Tuesday.  Here's before and after photos:
Isn't she adorable?  She looks 50 pounds lighter and the only difference is the fur!!  Such a sweet dog.
 Since there is no pickleball until this Covid19 is over, I've been walking with Rick and Sophie.  I snapped this photo yesterday on our walk:

Our weather has been pretty nice, cold, but we are able to get outside.  Today we have rain coming our way, so we will need to get out a little before the rain sets in.  Then, it's supposed to get really cold this weekend.  Wish it would get warm so that we could be outside doing some yard work.  That would be good for us and good for our yard.

I finished a small quilt for my Pay it Forward 2020.  This is for Tanya Titus.  I just need to wrap it up, write a little note and drop it off at her house.


This last photo is from Tanya, after I dropped it off at her home.  (I just left the package on the doorknob of her front door, then sent her a message that something was there.)  This is her thank you note:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.