Friday, March 13, 2020

Schools are cancelled

Family in Rutland -- schools closed
Family in Bridgeville -- schools closed
KSU -- closed for face to face classes

This is scary.  I hope we have acted quickly enough to try and stop the peak and slow this virus down.

I am prepared, I think.  I have heard horror stories of people going to the store and seeing people grabbing food and supplies and being panicked.  My BIL went to Sam's Club today and couldn't even find a parking place.  When he finally did, people were lined 15 to 20 customers deep to check out.  Their carts were PACKED to overflowing with everything imaginable.

I hope I'm not fooling myself into a false security.  I'm not sure.  As far as I can see, we have everything we need.  I don't see a problem that if we need something, we can order it and have it delivered.  I also think we will occasionally go out, being careful-of course.  Keeping a distance between us and others, using hand sanitizer until I can get home to wash well and doing what I can to stay safe.

I pray my family stays safe and healthy.  Dear God, keep us safe

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.