Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Wednesday's chatter

Rick has his echocardiogram today.  It was interesting to watch the blood flow through his heart and the technician who did the test was very nice.  We don't know the results of the test as yet, however, if the tech had seen anything dangerous, he would have called the doctor (we were at Western Reserve Hospital in Cuyahoga Falls).  We really like this hospital, it's not a public hospital, but is privately owned by doctors.

After having the test, we dropped by Pete's bar and visited with him.  We had Sophie with us and he loves seeing her.

Home and a little lunch, then checked my email.  I got notification that my bras were in and so I drove out to Montrose to pick them up.  After getting them, I went to JoAnn's and looked for the black/red and white paisley fabric I'm starting to run out of and I'm using it in the Moda Blockheads #3 blocks.  I made a stop at Aldi's and bought pork chops and ground chicken.  Jennifer and the girls Facetimed me, so I sat in the parking lot and chatted with them for a while.  I drove across the street to Sam's and put air in my tire that was low.  Love that Air Hawk that I bought for my bike.  It's so easy and makes a problem just go away!

We had an Arby's fish sandwich for dinner...it was pretty darned good!

I hope we go and early vote tomorrow before I take off to go to Kelly's house.  I plan to leave about 1:30 or 2:00; that way I should get to her house well before the rush hour and the crazy traffic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.