Friday, March 20, 2020

I'm having a bit of a difficult time

We are ok.  We are not ill.  We get outdoors and walk Sophie (for about an hour) each day that the weather is cooperative.  Today the weather is not cooperative.

I miss my kids and grandkids.  I FaceTimed with my MA family last night and I had a hard time not breaking down near the end of our session.  I talked with my PA daughter via the phone and nearly broke down at the end.  My emotions are becoming more fragile.

I knew it was supposed to rain today.  I was going to do laundry yesterday, but knew I would need a project for today with the rain.  So, the first load of laundry (sheets) is in the washer right now.  I love clean sheets and it's sometimes hard to wait a week to change them.  Feels SO good to crawl in a bed with fresh sheets.

My sewing room is a total mess.  I finished Tanya's quilt and delivered it yesterday.  I have been sewing and not cleaning up, so there is another project for another day.

H's birthday is later this month.  She's very blue because she cannot have a birthday party with her friends and there is no school.  I ordered 2 games this morning that she wants.  No guarantee they will be there by her birthday.  I asked to FaceTime during their family party so we could be a part of it.  Think I'll make us a couple of birthday hats and if I can find some balloons, we'll blow some up.


2 comments:

  1. OH, I so understand what you are going through. Make some cupcakes or a cake too, so you can share that with them. We will get through these bad times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will get through these times, I am sure of that. So difficult during these uncertain times. My best to you and your family, Teresa.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment.