Sunday, March 1, 2020

Heart block for my Moda Blockhead

This is my version of the heart block from the Moda Blockheads #3.  The heart block that was released on Wednesday wasn't really my "style".  So, I made this one and I'm so pleased with it.  

I am re-doing block #1.  I made it in the 8 inch size and the other blocks I've done have been the 12" size.  I think I am going to stay with the 12" blocks, in the event I don't use the block in a quilt, it's large enough to make into a pillow, bag or even a wall hanging.

I'm really enjoying the making of these blocks.  The points and preciseness of the process is interesting to me and seems like my brain has to work a little harder to do the best job I can.  I truly don't need another quilt, but the process is most enjoyable.

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.