Sunday, March 15, 2020

Isolation...to do or how much to do?

The Covid-19 virus

I'm nearly embarrassed.  I want to hunker down and self isolate.  I truly do.  My instinct tells me it's the right thing to do.  However. folks around me sway my decisions and I feel embarrassed for being "one of those panicky people".  I truly am not panic stricken.  I just don't want to leave myself open to unnecessary virus opportunities.

I don't want to go to pickleball.  The owner of the Club needs our money and I understand that.  However, his needing to make a living MUST come second to my need to be safe...at least safer in my mind.

When I go out somewhere, I come home and wonder, even worry a bit, about whether I should have gone out or not.  I ponder things and challenge my decisions.

This is such an unsettling time.

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.