Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Tuesday stuff

Today I needed to get the chicken into the freezer that I bought yesterday.  I had it all packaged in individual sandwich bags and those in my FoodSaver bags, sealed and in the freezer before noon!  I bought two 5 pound packages of skinless, boneless breasts from Duma's.  I love walking into this meat store, it smells absolutely delicious!  The last time I visited I asked what the wonderful smell was and was told that it was whatever they were smoking in the smoker.  I need to find out what they smoke and try that.  Mmmmm...

I would also like to go to Aldi and purchase some pork chops and some ground turkey or chicken to make some egg roll in a bowl later on.  However, I have leftover taco pie in the fridge.  Come to think of it, I should probably freeze part of that for later use. As it turns out, I didn't make it to Aldi's to get what I wanted, but tomorrow is another day.

I would like to sew a bit today on my Moda Blockheads #3.  I am re-doing the first block in a larger size.  Had I really given it more thought, I could have just added a couple of borders to make my 8.5 inch block into the 12.5 inch block.  I am happier with the larger block.

Kelly called this morning and invited me (and Rick) to come and see Annabelle in the play "The Lion King" that her middle school is putting on.  Anna's just on stage for about 3 minutes while she sings in the chorus, but I so want to see her and support her in this play.  I am going to go on Thursday and return on Friday.  Rick is not going.  I'm kind of sad about his not going, but it's probably better...he doesn't do well with staying overnight.  I must call Cris and tell her I won't be available on Friday for our "play day"!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.