Saturday, March 28, 2020

Rainy Saturday

When I woke up this morning, I heard rain on the house and thunder in the distance.  Oh, I love a gentle thunderstorm when I know I'm safe.  I lay in bed for a while and Sophie came in to sleep on Rick's side of the bed.  She does not like to cuddle, but she let me pet her and I dozed off again.  It was a relaxing way to wake up.

It's been raining most of the day.  I went upstairs to my sewing room and was going to make something for my great-great nephew, but instead, I straightened up.  It looks nicer and is more organized.  Nothing made, but I'm happier being up there.  I finished putting paint on a half-painted rock and put a base coat on another rock.

We had leftovers for dinner--macaroni and hamburger with garlic bread.  It tasted good, I would have rather had something else, but I didn't know what else!

Amy Rogers Gupta got me 2 dozen eggs in a grocery order she had delivered.  I wiped them off and threw away the cartons because they were cardboard.

All in all, it's been kind of a boring day.  We did get out with Sophie for a short walk between rain showers.  It's warm - mid 60's.

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.