Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Gloomy weather today

Gloomy here today.  No sunshine, cloud covering the entire sky, but I am up, I am healthy and I put up my hummingbird feeders!  I am hoping that the darling hummers will grace our yard this year.  I made nectar early this morning and got the feeders up before noon.

I am going to sew a bit today...not sure just what as yet, but I think I'll work on the Moda Blockheads #3.  Lots I "can" do, but just what strikes my fancy...who knows.  I like the little LOVE wall hanging that I sent to Debra Hirsch, maybe I'll start another (or two) to send to others to brighten their days.  Helen, that's a GREAT idea!!  Also, instead of more bibs for the new great-great nephew, how about a name banner for him?!!  Another GREAT idea, Helen!

Ok, enough writing for now.  Get my butt upstairs to make something!! Well, via the magic of the internet, it is tomorrow and I'm going to finish up  today's post!!  I got this block done:






I'm not thrilled with it...it's one of the sew along blocks, but it's done and it will be fine to either use in the quilt, make into a little wall hanging or pillow or bag.

Now, I've finished this blog post for today, which is actually tomorrow, but we are considering it a finish for Sunday.  This is like time travel--it makes my head hurt!

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.