Wednesday, March 25, 2020

We have SUNSHINE!!

I slept in this morning, till about 8:15!  I heard workers at the 🏘 house next door and there were putting on a new roof.  They weren't terribly noisy at all and it was completely done in about 6 hours!  Amazing.

We got out in the 🌞 sunshine today and it was super!  We took off for a walk with Sophie.  I put on my jacket and my fingerless gloves.  I kept unzipping my jacket little by little.  Then I removed my gloves.  Then I removed my jacket and tied it around my waist as we finished up our walk.  It was so nice.

After we got home, we put up our  lights.  We have projector lights and we have one slide that has Easter and one that has Christmas.  We strung up our Christmas lights on the deck.  We are trying to spread a little cheer during this unsettling time because of the coronavirus.  Tonight we will "tweak" the lights so they are just right.

I actually got hot while working outside.  I complained a little (in jest) to Rick about how hot I was!  Thinking about that, I need to get out and fold up the tarp that was over the tables on the deck.

Tonight we are having meatball 🌞 sandwiches.  Tomorrow we will cook hamburger for macaroni and hamburger meals and some for chili.

Nice day, it was so wonderful to see the sunshine and warmer weather.

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.