Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Busy Wednesday

I had a list of things that needed to be done today.  Some of the things got done, quite a few, actually, but I still have some to do.

I downloaded Microsoft Office.  What a mess!  I was on the phone with support and they weren't much help.  I worked and worked and worked on it...finally something clicked and I got it downloaded.

I needed to send in the paperwork for the rebate at Menards, but do you think I could find my receipt for the propane firepit?  Nope.  I looked and looked and looked, but finally found it in a pocket of my purse that I thought I had already looked in.  Anyway, got that filled out and ready to mail; then made a file folder for the firepit.

I ordered Rick's available meds.  No problems there!

I sewed.  I finished the two smaller blocks I had nearly done.


I cut out block 9 in the Moda Blockheads #3 and sewed it together.  Unfortunately, the block is too big.  I have to re-measure and then take it apart, cutting the center portion of the block down and then sew it back together.  I will fix it tomorrow.

I still need to cook the ground chicken I bought.  I also need to cut up the bell peppers I bought at Beiler's and get them into the freezer.  Rick wants sausage for dinner, so while I'm cooking the ground chicken and cutting up the peppers, I'll cook sausage.  I have Taco Pie left over, so that's what I'm having for dinner.

We moved the firepit onto the deck.  In order to do that, I borrowed a dolly from Marty and Michael Vietz...made doing it lots easier.  Rick measured to be sure it would fit through the gate and it did!  It looks really nice.  Tomorrow we will get a propane tank and complete the set up.

Pepsi is on sale at Acme, so I will go tomorrow and stock up on Cherry Pepsi for Rick.

All is well here, and we hope to keep it that way!

-H




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.