Monday, April 29, 2019

A beautiful, however chilly, Monday

We are closing in on the month of April.  April is such a beautiful month, and when spring comes (like it did this year) we have ALL kinds of weather.  It can be sunny and hot, rainy and cold and everything in between.  Some years we seem to go from winter to summer; thankfully, not this year.

The trees and flowers are blooming and in full leaf.  The grass has greened up and the world is a beautiful place.

Today is pickleball and as of this time, 9:30 am, we have 15 people signed up!  Big day for pickleball players.

Today I begin my journey of my Keto eating plan.  I went to the grocery store yesterday and stocked up on fats, since fats are an important part of Keto.  I bought heavy cream, Irish butter, lard, coconut oil and olive oil.  This morning I'm going to have eggs, spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes all scrambled together.  The rest of the day will unfold as it unfolds.  We are going out to dinner tonight, so I believe either salmon or steak is in my future.

I will add more of the days happenings as they happen.  Until later...

Well, later is here.  Sigh...

Cris and I went to pickleball, my day to drive.  We had a great time playing, we had 15 people, so we were just shy to have 4 courts.

On the way home, we stopped at Beiler's Market and I bought mushrooms.  I dropped Cris off at home and while driving, I was involved in an accident.  I was at the corner of Rt. 261 and Rt. 43.  I was on 261, ready to make my left turn onto Rt. 59.  I was the 2nd car at the light and we got the green arrow to turn left.  First car went through, then me.  All of the sudden, I felt my car being hit.  A young woman (with three people in the car, I believe 2 of them were children) went through the red light.


No one was hurt, thankfully.  Tomorrow I will call the insurance company.  I am not sure if the young woman had insurance or not.  Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.