Monday, April 8, 2019

Monday Stuff

Monday, Monday..can you hear the Mamas and the Papas singing?  One of my all-time-favorite groups!  Rest in peace, Mama Cass!

Today is a restart on my healthy eating.  I fell off the wagon and keep skinning up my knees trying unsuccessfully to climb aboard.

I have a few things to do today before pickleball with Cris at 1 pm.  I want to get my Easter goodies in the mail to the family.  I need to purchase any remaining items and pop into the bank for some crisp five dollar bills.  I won't mail yet, that will probably happen tomorrow.

On my errands I met some of the most cranky, rude people.  It was like 10 am so I'm wondering how people get so crabby so early in the morning.  Oh, well...

Pickleball was lots of fun!  I played hard, not necessarily good, but I made some great shots and really messed up some shots, too!!

Dinner tonight was at Applebees with Cris, Jerry, Butch, Rick and me.  We laughed a lot and had a really nice time.

Chatted with Anna and Hadley tonight, one of the highlights of my day!  I love that we connect on an almost-daily basis.

I packed the box to send to Jennifer and family.  I'll get Kelly's box packed up tomorrow and hopefully mail them both off.  These are the bunny treat bags I made!


I need to leave home by 11:45 to get my hair done and I'm so looking forward to getting "beautified".

G'dnight, sleep tight and God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.