Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Tuesday fun


Today I am getting my hair done and I'm excited to do that.  Not only do I go to the beauty shop and get spoiled by getting highlights more highlights and a trim, I'm meeting with my friend Marty and having lunch prior to that.  This is my new "look"!!


I need to get the packages in the mail to the kids so they have their Easter treats and money.

First thing this morning (thankfully not while I was still in bed) Lily threw up on my bed.  I stripped the bed after cleaning the "goop" up and tossed them in the washer.  Sheets are now in the dryer and the blanket is in the wash.  What a gross thing!!!  Haha!

This quilt is NOT mine, but I love the design and the simplicity of it that I wanted to post it to remind myself how much I like it and I want to make one similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.