Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Tuesday, April 16

Today was my day to go to JC and try to restart my self care.  Tomorrow, after stocking up on necessary things, I will start.  Control.  Limits.  Kindness toward self.  Forgiveness

I went to Sam's and picked up a couple of rotisserie chickens and took the meat off.  Chopped up most of it to use for toppings for Sophie's breakfast starter.  I will make a rich chicken broth (not today) with the bones and stuff left over.  Onions, celery, garlic, carrots will make a delicious broth for when I'm ready to make the broth/soup.

I made a few bones and froze for Sophie...should do the rest of them tomorrow and have a stock pile of them, that will be good. All the filling is made up, just have to stuff and freeze.

Dinner at Texas Roadhouse tonight with Portia and Arnett.  We had a nice meal and Portia is doing pretty good.  She still has a long way to go, but she's working hard to get better after having both knees replaced.

Not an exciting day, but a good day.  No fun photos to post, but every day isn't filled with things to snap photos of!

God bless and guide me, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.