Friday, April 12, 2019

Thursday, April 11 is Happy Pet Day

Today is Happy Pet Day and here is Sophie and Lily!  I had big plans to add photos, but for some reason, I am unable to upload the pictures.  :(

Rick had an eye doctor appointment this morning.  His eyes have changed and he needs new glasses.  This afternoon we went to Chapel Hill Mall to the LensCrafters store and ordered new lenses.  After that, I picked up a foam soap dispenser for the bathroom at Bath & Body Works.  It's really pretty and think it will look nice in the bathroom.

I cleaned up leaves from the north side of the house that were left over from late fall and winter.  Little by little we'll get things cleaned up an looking good.

Jennifer called to thank us for the Easter package of goodies.  That made it quickly to them.  I'm assuming Kelly's kids got theirs, but I haven't heard from them as yet.


Peace

Today (Saturday) I am able to load photos, so here are our furry girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.