Friday, April 12, 2019

Pickleball and out with Cris Friday

We took off today a little after 10 am to hit a couple of estate/moving sales and then pickleball.  No estate sales were listed in the paper for today, but we went to one garage sale in Tallmadge, Ohio.  I bought a drawer to hold Kcups -- we already have one, but I stacked them and we'll see if we like them that way.

We had lunch at Aladdin's Restaurant in Akron, we shared a chicken salad roll up sandwich and it was so good.

On to pickleball.  We had fun and I am now tired!

I unloaded the dishwasher and walked Sophie for a very short walk to meet Rick as he was coming home from Pete's.

What to have for dinner...what to have for dinner.  I have no clues as to what Rick would like...

No photos for a while, photos won't load.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.