Thursday, April 25, 2019

Before the rain...

It's supposed to rain most of today.  I want to get a few things done, but that doesn't mean I jumped out of bed and got busy!  No, I love my retirement lifestyle and that includes sitting and drinking coffee and playing computer games for at least an hour in the mornings.

However, Rick was catching a few zzzz's and I decided to go outside and transplant a hosta to a bare spot and do a few things outside.  I got them done and am back in before it rains.  It's 11:00 a.m. now and Rick is out with Sophie going for a walk.  I finished a game of Alpha Betty and now I'm going to get upstairs and hopefully finish piecing Red, White & Hexies quilt flimsy.  Hope I can get it all pieced and pressed.  If I can get that done, I'll be very pleased.

Till later...

Well, it's now 2 pm and I have the quilt top all pieced together.  I don't have it pressed yet, but it's all in one piece!!  Hurray!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.