Friday, April 19, 2019

Fun (but no pickleball) Friday

Today is our usual pickleball day, but there were not enough people available to play, so we went a different route for today.

There was an estate sale in Cuyahoga Falls (off of Portage Trail, past State Road), so we went to that and I bought a basket to use for the hose on the deck.  The other sale was in Uniontown and sounded like mostly furniture and pricy collectibles.  So, we went to Summit Mall and shopped.  Both Cris and I wanted to purchase some new clothes.  I bought NO clothes!  I tried, I really did!  I tried things on, I looked and I found NOTHING that I wanted to buy.  Cris found bunches of things to buy!  She got some capri pants, a couple of breezy linen pants and several tops. She even found shoes!  After shopping for clothes, we went to TJ Maxx and she got some sugar-free coffee syrups.

I forgot -- I DID buy something!  I bought Rick a piece of tiramisu!!

I left the house at 9:40 this morning and didn't get home until 5:45!  Long day, but it was fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.