Tuesday, April 23, 2019

HAIL Tuesday!

Wow!  We had hail today.  I was running errands and the sky turned DARK and a huge bolt of lightening flashed!  I love storms, but I was not going to be around for this one.  I went to Montrose and missed it, but Rick took photos of the hail that was on the ground.

Rick got a new battery for the Pontiac and it works.  Main Street Auto said the old one had a "charge" but not enough to crank the motor to start it.  He went to Auto Zone and had to argue about it.  The guarantee was in effect, but the guy there grumbled about giving him a new one.  He got it, he installed it and his car runs again!!  We put Sophie in the back and went to Sheetz to fill the tires with air.  Sophie doesn't like riding in the "race" car!!

I pulled my trike out of the garage and rode it around the block!  The wind was blowing and my hair was a'blowin' in the wind.  Felt good!

Tomorrow Rick has his pre testing for his surgery.  I have a pedicure appointment at 3:00.  Hopefully we can get the back yard mowed--it's growing by leaps and bounds!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.