Tuesday, January 21, 2020

A not so busy day

I'm fee.ling better than I felt yesterday, but I am not up to par.  I'm going to try and listen to my body and take it easy.  My chest still hurts a little, but I'm just a little punkish.  So, today I didn't do much.

I did go to the post office and mail Beverly's wrap and fingerless gloves.  I sent her a photo of the tracking information and told her to expect the package on Thursday.  Sure hope she likes the gift.

After the post office, I swung by Marc's and picked up a few things.  Jumbo size eggs were $.99 a dozen, so I got 3.  They had a darling stuff elephant, so I bought that for my great great nephew who is expected to make his earthly debut in April.  After that, to WalMart to pick up the things on my shopping list.  I took my time and got a new dry shampoo and another hairspray.  I bought a couple of things to pack for our next trip.  Always like taking hand wipes and other incidentals.

I came home and rested even before putting things away.  I had a little lunch and then rested some more.  I had a manicure and pedicure appointment and remembered that I wanted to go to the Dollar Tree.  The nail salon, Marc's and Dollar Tree all share the same parking lot.  So, before my appointment, I went to Marc's and picked up two pounds of Bob Evan's sausage to make quiches.  I darted into Dollar Tree and got two dish towels and two potholders to make towels that hang on the oven handle.  My friend, Kitty, told me how she made them and how quick and easy they are.  I've wanted them for a while, so for $3.00, I get 2 towels!

I got a pedicure and a manicure with some fancy new product.  I think it's gel, but they paint your nails with something and dip your nails into some powder.  Then under some ultraviolet light or something and they are supposed to last for 3 to 4 weeks.

I ordered wings from Buffalo Wild Wings and we picked those up about 6 and that was dinner.

So much for my exciting day!

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.