Wednesday, January 8, 2020

The To Do list

I've taken to keeping a to do list.  I don't accomplish everything on it within the day, but I just move the item(s) to the next day.  The list grows, but it's nice to know that I have it written down and keeps me thinking I'm not forgetting things that I (we) want to get done.

I've been purchasing several embroidery designs and most of the ones I purchase aren't too expensive.  Sweet Pea Embroidery Design has some beautiful designs and they have an "add on" design of a koala bear.  All the money from the sale of that design goes directly to WIRE, an organization that helps with the well being of the animals affected by the Australian fires.

I would like to purchase that design, but to do it, I need to purchase another design that's $15.50.  Not too bad that $5.50 goes to directly to the charity.  However, there is another design that I would like to purchase that's also $15.50 that I would like to make for my Pay It Forward.  Decisions, decisions, decisions.  I'm letting those things sit in my cart overnight...I'll think about it again in the morning.  Boy am I glad I left those things in my "basket".  I decided that I didn't really need the table runner design...the person I was going to make it for has access to do the same thing.

Today was busy and I'm so glad that I'm feeling MUCH better.  I went to Walmart, Goodwill and to return a movie.  I made egg roll in a bowl for dinner and it was delicious!  Rick had chili and corn bread, so we both had delicious dinners!

I made two panels for the purse I'm working on.  Only 2 more panels to go and then I can go on to the next portion of putting it together and making a lining.

Tomorrow is Rick's birthday.  I made the graham cracker crust for a cheesecake.  Tomorrow I will make the Vanilla Bean Cheesecake that's made in the InstantPot.

G'night...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.