Saturday, January 25, 2020

The kids are coming!

Kelly's family is coming!  They hardly ever come to Ohio to visit us and we are so looking forward to having them come.

They should be here about 10:30 or so.  Scott has some "fraternity business" he need to attend to and Kelly and the kids will come to our house.  Some (or all, but not Rick) are going to go to the Fashion Museum.  We'll have lunch, and celebrate milestone birthdays for me and Rick.  I don't think they will be here long, at least I know they are not planning on staying overnight.

Fun day!  Kelly and the kids came after dropping Scott off at his meeting.  Vivian went to the car and brought Rick's and my birthday gifts.  We got a photo album of the Snyder family.  Rick got a Visa gift card and I got invited to go to Epcot to "Drink Around The World"!  I think Jennifer, Kelly and I are going to Orlando in April!  I'm excited.  Kelly told Rick that part of his gift was the girls taking me away for a few days!  Haha!

We (except for Rick and Nathan) went to KSU Fashion museum and we had a really good time.





 After the museum we went to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings.  We were going to go to Ray's, but it was super busy.  We had a fun time chatting and laughing, lunch was good and then we parted ways.  Rick and I came home, the Snyders did a little shopping and headed back to PA.

It was a really nice day.

After we got home, I went upstairs and sewed a bit.  I put lights on one of my sewing machines and I think I'll like having things more illuminated. 

We ordered wings for dinner.  I wasn't too hungry so we split an order.

H




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.