Monday, January 13, 2020

Sunday and Monday happenings

Sunday was a good day...heck, most of my days are good days!

We had Christmas ham for dinner.  We bought the ham to have at Christmas, but we didn't cook it until Sunday!  It was very good and we have a lotta ham left for sandwiches, soup, recipes, etc!  Rick made his famous baked beans and they were delicious.

I sewed a bit and made the word "Family" for a quilt.  I'm not thrilled with it, but it's for someone who will appreciate it.  I will also be baking a word "Friends" and "Love" to go into a wall hanging for this friend.

Today, Monday, I have been kind of lazy.  I didn't do much this morning, but did play pickleball this afternoon.  I had fun seeing pickleball friends and played for most of the scheduled time.  I stopped early because I "felt" a little bit of a strange feeling in my chest.  I'm not sick any longer, but I don't want to overdue things and make myself feel worse.

Martha Pifer texted Terri Silver and me that she won't be able to make our scheduled lunch tomorrow.  Terri and I will still meet at Bricco and have a fun lunch.

We had dinner at Paninis tonight with Butch, Cris, Jerry and us.  Butch is back from his Florida vacation with Gail, her family and Heather and Jeff.  He had a nice time, but he was tired and glad to be home.  Cris is feeling better from her surgery.

When we got home, we treated our furry kids to tricks and treats.  Then I went upstairs and got the word "Friends" done -- all except the S.  Tomorrow I will tackle the S and hopefully do "Love" and put it all together.  Pictures to follow.

Sitting here with Lily cat on my lap, so it's time to say,

G'night...H


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.