Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Accomplishments of the day

I'm feeling much better today!  I went upstairs to get some things done and I did, I did!

My friend, Kitty, texted with me and showed me how to make hanging kitchen towels.  I made two.  (I still have to sew on the button), but I think these will go to someone in the Pay It Forward challenge.

The garden flag swap in Stitches From The Heart is coming up and I had my idea, my fabric but it wasn't in the works.  Terri Silver made me some vinyl letters to put on it, but sadly, vinyl does not and will not adhere to Sunbrella fabric.  Bummer.  I am going to make applique letters from the letters shown.  I am hopefully going to peel them off and use them to make the appliques.  I'm pretty happy with the way it looks, just a little disappointed the letters Terri made won't work.

Dinner was Freshetta pizza.  Easy peasy!

I bought two new teas and I like them both.  Berry Zinger and another one, think it's Bigelow blackberry and cinnamon.  Both are herbal and decaffeinated.

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.