Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sunday wrap ups!

I got a couple of projects done! 

First, I finished Moda Blockheads 3, block 2 done today!  I like it and I'm very pleased with my efforts, my points are spot on!

I also finished the garden flag for Reba Bishop.  Stitches From the Heart, a Facebook sewing group I belong to, was running a "swap".  I signed up and chatted a bit with my recipient and decided what to make for her.  Reba is a professional seamstress and it would be easy to be intimidated by her skills, but I, too am an accomplished seamstress.  After thinking about this, I am not intimidated, I'm eager to send her my creation for her.

I made ribs for dinner.  Ribs with little roasted potatoes!  Dinner was delicious.

We went to Walmart to get a few groceries, we didn't need too much.  It was good that we got out of the house for a little bit.  Sophie threw up in the car.  Poor baby, her tummy doesn't seem to be too good lately.

 Oh, by the way, while working on Reba's garden flag, I was testing my project on some scraps of the Sunbrella fabric.  That stuff MELTS!  Just look at this iron!!  (Good to know that when I left the iron cool, all the melty goo got hard and just peeled off!

Lily is sitting on my lap, sucking up my warmth and I'm getting her warmth, too!  It seems to work well for both of us.


G'night, H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.