Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Last Monday of the month

Wow, I've been productive already this morning!  I got up a little before Rick and made coffee, fed the cat, fed the dog and scrubbed the animal watering station before filling it for today.

Then, I thought...we need more quiche for mornings.  Sometimes I make 2 quiches, cut them up and put in sandwich baggies so they are ready to grab, heat and eat for quick morning nourishment.  We are going to be going on vacation before long, so I don't want too much, but enough to make it to vacation and not more.  I browned up sausage (kept some to top Sophie's breakfasts) and made quiche.  I would normally wash, dry and put away the dishes used to make the quiche, but I got lazier and put everything except the sausage skillet in the dishwasher.  The quiche is in the oven now, smelling up the house with deliciousness!

Today is pickleball.  I believe I'm fully recovered from my respiratory issues, so I should be able to play the whole time.  I did play the whole time, but my game sucked canal water!!  My first two games were good, then I got progressively worse as time went on!  Oh well, I had fun and got exercise, laughter and dance all rolled into one pickleball session!

On the way to pickleball I stopped at the $ store and bought a gallon of bleach and some sponge hair rollers to add to the thickness of the ones I bought from Amazon.

Dinner tonight was my choice (mine and Rick's) and we are going to Applebees.  I'm hungry!  Only an hour to wait and I will get my grub!

-H


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.