Thursday, January 9, 2020

Rick's birthday!

My sweetie is 3/4 of a century old today!  Hard to believe it, but he is.  In this photo, he's scratching lottery tickets that our daughter and her family sent to him as part of his birthday gift!  Not one winner in 5 tickets!

Today I baked him some dinner rolls.  I also made him a cheesecake from the recipe Vanilla Bean Cheesecake in the InstantPot.  We haven't tasted it yet...later tonight.

His eye is slowly getting better, but I'm so thankful that it's BETTER.  It was so bad for so long.  I pray it continues to heal and when we go to the doctor next week he can have the contact lens removed and the eye will be healed.

Dinner tonight at Exit 38 (our funny name for Cracker Barrell!)  I have a gift for him and will give him that when we get home.

Prayers for all of us to be healthy, happy, safe and loved.

--Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.