Friday, January 17, 2020

FRiiiiiday!!!

Friday!  The best day of the week if you are employed.  Being retired, all days are like Friday for me...a great day.

Today was my day out with my sister.  We took in two estate sales...there aren't many estate sales this time of the year.  I found a basket for using at Christmas time for a gift basket.  We had lunch at Aladin's Restaurant in Highland Square area in Akron.   (Delicious, as always.  I had the Chicken Salad Rolled.)  Then we went to the movie -- Little Women.  I was sadly not thrilled with the movie.  It was ok, but I thought it would be better.  The movie skipped around in time and I don't really like that.

When I got home, I took Rick to Pete's bar and I dropped off a bag of dog poo to be checked for worms.  Nope, no worms in our Sophie, so all is good!!  I went back to get Rick and we headed home and stopped for dinner at Longhitano's.

I am now in my nightie, cozy under my snuggly blanket.  Sophie and Lily have had their treats and it's time to relax.

We have a winter storm warning.  It's supposed to snow 3 or 4 inches, rain, snow some more and then get colder.  Tomorrow should be a mess...thankfully we don't have to go anywhere and can stay snug as a bug in a rug.

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.