Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Feeling better

Yesterday I needed to get out of the house a bit, so I left about 2 pm and went to pickleball to visit with my friends there.  I'm not ready to play yet, my cough gets really bad when I do too much.  After visiting, I went to return a couple of items that I got for Christmas and knew I wouldn't wear.  After that, I dropped in at Beiler's Market and purchased veggies to make Egg Roll In A Bowl later this week.  I stopped at JoAnn's to pick up some mesh fabric to make some produce bags.  Then, a quick stop at the gas station to fill up the tank.  I got home JUST in time to get Rick and head off to dinner at Applebee's with Cris and Jerry.

Boy was I tired after the afternoon of galivanting around!  We rented the movie, "One Upon A Time In Hollywood" and I couldn't stay awake to watch it all.  We had seen it before when we were on vacation and enjoyed it, but I was just so tired.

I slept in the recliner again last night due to my coughing.  I cough more when I lay down, less when I'm sitting up sleeping.

I offered a Pay It Forward on Facebook.  Nancy Stephens (Blogging Near Philadelphia) started it.  I signed up and she is to make something for me sometime this year.  Three people signed up for me to make something (and they are to make something for three people).  Beverly Keubler, a friend from FB who lives in New Jersey; Tanya Titus, a teacher from my high school lives right here in Kent; and Kathleen Ross, a pickleball friend who lives in Florida signed up.  I had a couple others express interest, but I limited it to three people.  Peggy Klein and Debra Hirsh will also get something from me, but I didn't tell them!!

Rick has a haircut appointment today and I spent a little time in the sewing room.  No machines were turned on, but I did some organizing and planning.  I'm enjoying spending a little time there, thankfully.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.