Monday, January 13, 2020

Saturday ramblings, pay it forward, but not posted until Monday!!

Today has a big To Do List!

It's going to be in the mid 60's today...a lot of rain later, but hopefully dry enough for a while so we can get our Christmas lights down and packed away.

Yesterday I purchased ground beef to make meatloaves for the freezer.  So that's on my list, too.

I am doing a Pay It Forward this year.  My unmet friend, Nancy Stevens who is from the Philadelphia area) put up a challenge.  Sign up on her Facebook announcement and she will make something for me during this calendar year.  I need to post the challenge and make something for each of the three people who would like to participate.  Beverly Keubler from New Jersey signed up, Tanya Titus from my town, Kathleen Ross from pickleball who lives in Florida are participating.  After my slots were filled, Debra Hirsh from Columbus and Peggie Klein from Florida expressed interest.  I will make something for them, too!

I enrolled in a Spring Swap in the group Stitches From The Heart.  We are making a garden flag for one member of the swap.  I am sewing for Reba Bishop, the leader of our group and a seamstress by trade.  I have decided the design and purchased the fabrics for her garden flag.  I need to wash the fabric well...I got bright colors (which she said she loves) and I want to make sure they don't "bleed" if the flag gets rained on--highly possible!

Rick feels like he's getting sick.  I need to keep an eye on him...if we need to call the doc on Monday, we will do that.  We have Cancun coming up in early February and he might need an antibiotic to help him fight this off.  We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.