Thursday, January 30, 2020

We were told there would be sunshine...

Sigh...

The weatherman said we would have some sunshine today.  I'm sure the sun was shining, but our clouds kept it from shining down on us!  Oh, well...

Sophie had a beautyshop appointment today!  She looks beautiful!

I've been washing flannel.  Washing, rinsing, washing, rinsing!  Red flannel bleeds and bleeds, it also makes a LOT of lint.  I've washed and rinsed it for two days.  It's now dry and folded and I've been washing some of the other flannels I bought to make bibs and burp cloths!  I still have a couple more to wash, but they are dark and I'll have to find more dark things to wash along with it.

Absolutely no sewing was done today.  I want to do the Moda #3 Blockhead block, but that will have to wait until at least Saturday.  Tomorrow I am playing pickleball and going shopping with Cris.  If I don't sew on Saturday, I can sew during the Super Bowl.

I've been working on our Christmas tree lights.  I bought a Light Keeper Pro and it's worked on some of the light bulb sockets, but a few of the sockets don't fit into the device.  Sigh...I will work on it a little more another time, but I may not finish it.  We may just put more lights on it next year.

Chicken, rice and cauliflower casserole was our dinner tonight.  It was really good.

Relaxation is on my list of things to do the rest of the evening.  I have a root beer on my side table and I see a cup of tea in my future!

G'night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.